Easy and Prompt Forex Service at the best rates, with quick and secure banking transactions.

forget your forex worries

best exchange rates, guaranteed!

How much Foreign currency Can I Buy for a Holiday Trip?

Maximum limit for foreign currency per traveller for a leisure trip is USD 10,000 in a year as per Indian regulations but only $3000 can be carried as currency notes as per Indian regulations and the balance has to be carried in the convenient form of Prepaid Forex cards.

How much Foreign currency Can I Buy for a Business Trip?

You can avail foreign exchange up to US$25,000 , for a business trip to any country other than Nepal and Bhutan. Prior permission from Reserve Bank is required for release of foreign exchange exceeding US$25,000 for a travel abroad (other than Nepal and Bhutan) for business purposes, irrespective of period of stay. Visits in connection with attending of an international conference, seminar, specialised training, study tour, apprentice training, etc., are treated as business visits however maximum Limit for Foreign Currency per traveller will be USD 3000 and balance in Prepaid Forex Card.

What is prepaid Forex Card?

The Prepaid Forex cards are a secure, convenient and easy way to carry money and make payments whenever you travel abroad. Once loaded in India, they can be used to pay for your shopping, food and other expenses with one simple swipe. XTF offers Cards issued by Countries Top Most bankers like HDFC Bank,Axis Bank, ICICI bank which are widely accepted globally.

How much Foreign Exchange Can I Bring back to India?

Foreign exchange in cash upto US$5000 and or cash plus travellers cheques upto a value of US$10,000 can be brought into India. Cash and travellers cheques exceeding the above limits should be declared to custom at the airport in the Currency Declaration Form (CDF) on arrival in India. Mode of collecting a refund on initialised Foreign Exchange. Foreign exchange upto USD 1000 can be Encash by a resident India Against a Cash payments and upto 3000$ in case of Foreign national within one calendar month period only.